Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So it is a raining day again.....which is ok because I have a house to clean and chores to do inside. Memorial Day weekend was just gorgeous so how can I complain with an all day rain? It will keep things green and growing too. DS is having a friend come over this weekend so I am trying to do the whole house clean. It really isn't too bad considering I have spent less time on the computer these days and more time into cleaning the house and of course playing:)
I have to admit I really am procrastinating a scrapbook project. I know I will kick myself later for it too but am nervous when it comes to gift giving my creations away. They always get good reviews but still I am nervous.
Well I guess not much to say today. Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment