Friday, July 10, 2009

Gallstones

Ok So I had my ultrasound done on Monday and had my regular appointment on Tuesday where they did inform me that I have gallstones. A few moving ones that are just floating around in there and then a bigger one that seems to be stationary. Either way like I expected nothing they can do till little Miss Emily is born.

Just trying to keep busy and get things done before little Emily enters the world. The boys sanded the picnic table then we all primed and painted it. Looks so much better! I also finished sanding the bassinet base one last time and primed that. Now just needs a coat of paint a voila that can be put in her room too and be done!So I am getting to check things of that dreaded to do list! YIPPIE.

Tomorrow is my nephews graduation party, 18th birthday party, and send off to the Navy:( I hate that he has joined while we are at war but not much say here just have to hope and pray that he along with everyone else in the troops comes back safe and sound! I am proud of him for wanting to do this but man will I worry for him too.

Well soccer has officially started this week and so far they tied the first game and unfortunately lost the second. Michael sure looks like he is having a lot of fun though and there will be lots more games.I have been talking to Molly's mom aka Laura there which is so nice to have a mom to chit chat with!We met up at McDonalds after the game on Wednesday and Michael had a friend who came to watch the game with us. So 3- 11 year olds all hyped up with energy after the game and boy the laughs we had watching those goofballs. I have to say I was glad we went outside to eat because I think we may have just gotten kicked out of the place otherwise. They were doing no harm really just being silly normal fun kids!LOL

Well I better get off to do some chores around here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment