Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th July

Happy 4th of July!

Well this past Tuesday I was in pain and my friend told me to call the nurse just to see what they think. Well now on Monday morning I am off to see if it is my gallbladder that is causing havoc in there along with Emily kicking it. So yet another ultrasound but this is a gallbladder one so no eating or drinking after midnight which will be easier then drinking a ton of water and not going to the bathroom. So I asked my mom questions about it and read online too in case that's what it really is and looks as if I need or should stay away from fatty foods that can trigger an attack. I also read that chances are I will just deal with at least until after little Emily is welcomed into this world. Although this is all hear say really......may not be that at all.

I signed up for a challenge at my local scrapbook store and I need to get busy on working on the double layout to take to show them on Tuesday. Even though the store is on the north side of Wausau and with all the construction I would hate to see them leave so I am making a point to get up there more and shop!

Well not much else going on except that I was handy woman this week and put together Emily's little shelf unit that the baskets I got a while ago go on. The shelf unit had been on back order.
So now I am staring at her room trying to decide if I want to rearrange some furniture before I hang stuff up on her walls. The room just doesn't flow well I don't think right now. Here is a little look at how it is going though.



No comments:

Post a Comment