Friday, July 10, 2009

More Family

I can not believe I forgot to post this! Yesterday we met some more of Mikes family. His half sister Melanie stopped with her boyfriend. We chatted for a few hours before they took off and oh they are so darn to earth and real it was very refreshing to share some laughs with them.

Melanie was born before Mike on his Dads side so Mike has known her I just have never met her nor had our son Michael. They live in Texas and were up for a class reunion and to visit long lost family member's. Its weird hearing her talk about Mikes dad knowing that Mike has only seen him a few times and I never have probably never will. Melanie didn't want to admit to Mike but I guess he does look a lot like his father and she said Mark might even look more so. They might be stopping back here on Sat to go to the party with us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment