Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day

So on this day of observing the Earth and learning new ways to go green I purchased these new fabric magic cloths at the store. So far so GREAT no cleaners are to be used which is defiantly green! I have been trying so many things lately to get my windows looking crystal clean. I have tried newspaper print for wiping and coffee filters which does help to leave them lint free but not 100% clear in my eyes. I tried a mix of water, vinegar and teaspoon of detergent as I read online worked well but now I am bragging up these cloths. They are all over the place online, ebay, and well I found mine at the local Menards store. All you use is water.....and you can toss in the washer when dirty. Although no fabric softener or fabric sheets are to be used then. So besides using my cloths line and my HE front loading washer to do laundry today these cloths rock! Go Green and Happy Earth Day Everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment