Friday, May 7, 2010

BabyThingsbyJessica



http://www.etsy.com/shop/BabyThingsByJessica


Ok so I bought little Emily a pair of shoes from the sweetest person on Etsy and just had to give them some word of mouth advertising! They are all so cute I bought Emily "The Emily" of course but aren't these little "Mikeys" just too cute and adorable as well?? I think so. She and her husband are also both going to school and the Etsy shop helps pay their expenses. Kudos to them with continuing their education to further themselves in this tough world and for coming up with what I think is just the cutest shoe for Emily. I am sure I will be back for more hope you will check her shop out. I am sure you have a little one that could use a pair of these.....perhaps as a baby shower gift? What a unique gift that would be! So go check out BabythingsbyJessica on Etsy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment